Monday, September 20, 2010

LaLona's Send Off Party

Over the years, I have been to several friends' send-off parties.  I always sit back in awe thinking what it must be like to be leaving for a national competition in just a few short days, and how great that woman must feel to have so many special friends, family members, and sponsors supporting her.  It was an honor and a pleasure to be that woman last night.  I want to thank all of you who came out to show your support. I felt embraced and energized by your presence and your words of encouragement.  I hope to represent you well at Mrs. America!

3-year old Brendan
My parents Linda and Richard, husband Dan, and sons Brendan and Hadley











1-year old Hadley




My husband Dan


Pam Gillespie, the official photographer of the Mrs. Georgia Pagent
Spnsor, Vein Innovations, Louis Prevosti MD.,FACS
Deborah Knight,
Co-director of the Rollins Center for Language & Learning,
with her husband David Knight
David and Angie Humphries and Family, local distributors of Advocare

Jennifer and Geoffrey Frost of Robert Frost Salon
Caitlyn, Griffin, and Fletcher Edwards, friends who kept my
boys while I was at Mrs. America

Friends Brian and Carol Campa
Friends Angie and Jay Douglas

Family Friends Jennifer Hecker and Danielle Bahr



Sponsor, Vein Innovations, Louis Prevosti MD., FACS

 Sponsor, Karen, from Big Peach Running Company



Friend Garth Andrus and my husband Dan

 Garth Andrus and me


Manager, Peggy Johnson

Kim and Mark Campbell, another great couple that helped with
my boys while I was at Mrs. America

Angie's Daughter




Sponsor, Paul Rodgers, from IQ Fitness


Jorge Esteban of
Pageant Ready and Rick.




No comments:

Post a Comment