Wednesday, November 24, 2010

LaLona's Radio Interview - Newstalk AM 1160's Women on the Move



On October 21st, I was honored to be a guest  of Newstalk AM 1160’s show Women on the Move.  The host, Jennifer Green, was a pleasure to meet!  She asked me “behind the scenes” questions about the beauty pageant world and wanted to know all about my personal charity, Frankie’s First, my work as a personal trainer and Boot Camp for Books campaign, and how I balanced that with my education consulting and role of wife and mother.  She also inquired about my top sponsors – the whole reason I am able to serve as Mrs. Georgia.  It was a delight to be on the show and a joy to talk about my passions in life with all of the Newstalk AM 1160 loyal listeners.   Thank you, Jennifer Green!!


No comments:

Post a Comment