Thursday, January 20, 2011

Miracle Cream

It was Saturday afternoon. I received a text asking if I could do a jewelry photo shoot on Monday. My first thought was, "Yes!" My second thought was "Oh no! My hands!"

Winter has no been kind to my hands, and I have not compensated adequately.  At this point my hands were very dry, even cracked in places. I called the person I always call when I don't know what to do -- my mom.

My mom suggested I use Mary Kay's extra emollient night cream on my hands. I can best describe it as a very thick vasoline; plus it is pink, of course!  Willing to try anything but skeptical that there was a two-day solution possible, I covered my hands each night.

Needless to say (or otherwise I would not be writing this post), it worked. I now have soft, smooth, feminine hands, and it happened nearly overnight. I am now a devoted Mary Kay intensive night cream fan.  If you have dry skin, maybe you should become one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment