Monday, January 31, 2011

Mrs. Georgia 2011 Cocktail Party

On Friday night, we had a cocktail party for the contestants and pageant sponsors. It was a fantastic party full of great conversation and dynamite photos! I was eager to meet each contestant and left totally clueless on who would win. They were all gorgeous, articulate, accomplished, passionate women!

Tiffany Marshall, Mrs. Decatur (the future winner!) and Jessi'ka Coley-Davis (future 1st RU!)

Silvia Manning, Mrs. Roswell

My incredible directors, Carl and Faith Schway

The ladies!

Posing outside the Fox Theatre

Contestants' meeting at the end of the night

Here is close-up shot of the Mollye Jewelry pieces I was able to model that night.  I genuinely LOVE Mollye Jewelry and feel so fortunate that I am their model!
If you like the jewelry, check out http://www.mollye.net/.  Designer Marci Fried will work one-on-one with you to create the one-of-a-kind piece you have always wanted!  A percentage of all proceeds benefit my charity, Frankie's First!

Check out the bracelet - wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment