Thursday, August 19, 2010

LaLona Celebrates the Grand Re-Opening of Toys R Us in Fayetteville, Georgia



Friday was such a fun day!  How many thirty year old women get to spend the day at Toys R Us hanging out with Geoffrey, Arthur, DW, Wow!
Wow! Wubbzy!, Funshine Bear, and Dora?  My two-year old son Brendan sure was jealous!

Toys R Us, a national sponsor of Mrs. America, celebrated a grand re-opening in Fayetteville, Georgia on Friday and Saturday of last week, complete with great deals and appearances from all the major characters listed above.  They invited me to attend and sign autographs and take pictures with the shoppers, which I thoroughly enjoyed!  The little girls and boys all referred to me as "the princess". :-)  I signed autographs for everyone from a nearly newborn baby to a grandmother who wanted copies for all nine grandchildren. I enjoyed talking with the mothers, learning about the ages and interests of their children, and even recruiting a few gorgeous moms to participate in next year's pageant!

I ended the day by using my door prize coupon to buy Brendan's birthday presents.  Hooray!  I can check that off the to-do list!

Thank you, Toys R Us, for including me in this grand, fun event!

No comments:

Post a Comment